Friday, April 25, 2014

Research Paper Reflection

     In the beginning, when I first found out that we had to write a research paper on any health topic of our choice, I was somewhat excited about the broad variety of topics that we could choose from, but hesitant as well about how detailed the papers would be. Immediately, I decided to write about a health issue that I had known about previously, from either a personal family encounter or just from previous research that I had been able to do on my own time.
     Choosing to write about Alzheimer's became much more difficult than I had anticipated. When I wrote my draft, I hadn't yet gotten to much about the political aspects of Alzheimer's disease and its treatments, so there were a lot of changes that needed to be made to ensure that I had gotten at least a C or higher on the paper. When it came down to me actually finding resourceful information that could help me with this part of the paper, there wasn't much that I could find, but I did what I could to correct my previous mistakes, by deleting and adding information. Overall, I am pleased with the grade I received.

No comments:

Post a Comment